Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market | Demand, Application, Scope, and Opportunities Analysis by Outlook 2028
The latest industry report on Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market provides comprehensive valuable insights on the market development activities demonstrated by industry players, growth opportunities and market sizing for Telehealth, complete with analysis by key segments, leading and emerging players, and geographies. The report is titled “Infectious Disease Point-of-care (POC) Diagnostics Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Technique (Lateral Flow Immunoassay, Agglutination Test), By Disease (HIV, Hepatitis B Virus, Respiratory Syncytial Virus, Influenza, Clostridium Difficile Infections), By Disease, COVID-19 Point-of-care (POC) Diagnostics, By End User (Hospital Bedside, Physicians Office Lab, Urgent Care & Retail Clinics), Regional Forecast, 2021-2028”
Recent Updates PDF Sample Copy of Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/104307
What Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market Report Provides:
- The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications, and manufacturing technology.
- The report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2013-2018 market shares for key vendors.
- The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report estimates the market development trends of the Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market in 2022.
Key players covered in the global Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market research report:
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Basel, Switzerland)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (Massachusetts, U.S.)
- Abbott Laboratories (Illinois, U.S)
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (New Jersey, United States)
- BD (Franklin Lakes, U.S)
- bioMérieux SA (Marcy l'Etoile, France)
- Cardinal Health, Inc. (Ohio, U.S)
- Mesa Biotech (California, U.S)
- Cepheid (California, U.S)
- Trinity Biotech (Bray, Ireland)
- Quidel Corporation (San Diego, U.S.)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (California, U.S)
- Other Players
Why choose our report?
- Latest Technical Advancements
- Comprehensive Report
- Historical and Current Scenario
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Extensive Product Offering
- Strong Industry Focus
- Growth Dynamics
- Value Chain Analysis
- Robust Research Methodology
This report focuses on Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market Size, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application. Regional analysis is another highly comprehensive part of the research and analysis study of the global market presented in the report. This section sheds light on the sales growth of different regional and country-level markets.
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.